Position Summary: Warehouse, Mailroom, Kit Assembly, Production Print and Courier.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Information Update: Maintain agent database and update addresses as necessary.
- Warehouse: Create, pick, pack and ship orders accurately and within time standards. Receive all incoming inventory. Reconcile all incoming and outgoing inventory to billings and orders.
- Mailroom: Handle, sort and deliver all incoming, outgoing and interoffice mail. Sort returned mail and make sure appropriate areas are notified to reduce unnecessary mailings.
- Kit Assembly: Assemble package and ship point of sale material to the field.
- Production Print: Assist the GS supervisor on the printing of all point of sale material for the outside sales force. Also, print on demand for departmental needs.
- Courier: Drop off and pick up items for the department and company. Occasionally make deliveries to FedEx, USPS and the bank.
- Machine Operator: Run mail inserter and process mail through postage machine.
- HS graduate.
- Clean driver’s license.
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Typing accuracy with a minimum of 25 wpm.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be able to produce a high volume of work and work independently.
- Good written and oral communication skills required.
- Must be willing and able to learn to run a variety of machinery within the area.
- Able to lift 50 pounds multiple times a day.
- Spend the majority of the day on his/her feet and moving between buildings and departments.
- Prior warehouse or mailroom experience preferred.
Drug Free Workplace
Fri, Apr 26, 2019