Department: Model Office
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: Develop and maintain corporate test automation using Java, Selenium and other tools. Provide/assist with technical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, execute and maintain test automation using Java and Selenium
- Manage the automation suite and participate in a variety of testing aspects, including functional and regression testing.
- Create and maintain automation frameworks and reusable automation scripts.
- Participate in project assignments with minimal direction from leadership team
- Collaborate with team members, IT and business partners using applicable technologies
- Work with an agile team to deliver incremental improvements to test automation
- Travel between offices as needed to accomplish goals
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or similar major
- Hands on experience developing using Java.
- In-depth knowledge of test automation concepts and tools used.
- Web UI testing experience.
- Experience working with web services and databases including SQL Server and DB2
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to carry tasks through to completion per deadlines, guidelines and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to quality and detail.
- Ability to follow instructions and take guidance from others.
- Hands on experience developing/executing test automation using Selenium
- Experience working with web services and databases including SQL Server and DB2.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Experience working with XML data.
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience with SoapUI
Drug Free Workplace