We are recruiting for a full-time Licensing Technician in our Binghamton office.
Salary Grade: 56
Salary Range: $29,881 (min) $37,350 (mid) $44,820 (max)
Position Summary; Responsible for maintaing expired agent and general agent licenses with their respective states Department Of Insurance. This technician will assume responsibility of maintaining expired licenses identified in Onboarding and Compare & Notify results in Associates. This technician will also be responsible but not limited to, processing returned department mail, obtaining and processing address changes, and assisting with terminations and contracting new agents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain and maintain agent licenses in CFG’s admin systems (ALIS/OIPS & LIDP)
- Process Licenses renewals in admin, and 2nd party systems (Vertafore)
- Process Florida Department Of Insurance notifications
- Maintain expired licenses, and prepare records for termination as required
- Maintain Onboarding and Compare & Notify requests in CFG’s admin systems.
- Email Regional Sales Directors (RSDs) 90 day expiration notifications on the first business day of each month. Follow up with RSD’s as required.
- Process mail returned to the Licensing Department; update all internal systems accordingly. Work with Syracuse office for agents not maintained on Binghamton systems.
- Sort and distribute daily mail received in the Licensing and Marketing Departments.
- Complete address changes for all agents; update all admin systems (ALIS/OIPA & LIDP).
- Process Department of Insurance termination requests.
- Assist with processing agent terminations for non-renewal of both resident and non-resident licenses, assist with termination requests received from agents, general agents, and RSDs. Assist with non-production terminations.
- Maintain termination log (excel spreadsheet)
- Maintain Final Expense agent terminations for agents with less than 20 active policies.
- Answer license-related phone calls
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume area. Willingness to help out with overtime when the need arises.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Prior office experience
Drug Free Workplace