Salary Grade: 56: $28,870 (min) $36,087 (mid) $43,305 (max)
Position Summary; Responsible for maintaing expired agent and general agent licenses with their respective states Department Of Insurance. This technician will assume responsibility of maintaining expired licenses identified in Onboarding and Compare & Notify. This technician will also be responsible but not limited to, processing returned department mail, obtaining and processing address changes, and assisting with terminations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain and maintain agent licenses in company’s admin systems.
- Process licenses renewals in admin, and 2nd party systems.
- Process Florida Department Of Insurance notifications.
- Maintain expired licenses, and prepare records for termination as required.
- Maintain Onboarding and Compare & Notify requests in company’s admin systems.
- Email Regional Sales Directors (RSDs) 90-day expiration notifications on the first business day of each month. Follow up with RSD’s as required.
- Process mail returned to the Licensing Department; update all internal systems accordingly. Work with Syracuse office for agents not maintained on Binghamton systems.
- Sort and distribute daily mail received in the Licensing and Marketing Departments.
- Complete address changes for all agents; update all admin systems.
- Process Department of Insurance termination requests.
- Assist with processing agent terminations for non-renewal of both resident and non-resident licenses, assist with termination requests received from agents, general agents, and RSDs. Assist with non-production terminations.
- Maintain termination log (excel spreadsheet)
- Maintain agent terminations for agents with less than 20 active policies.
- Answer license-related phone calls.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume area.
- Willingness to help out with overtime when the need arises.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Prior office experience
Drug Free Workplace