Position Summary: Provide technical and administrative support to management and senior members of Sales & Marketing, specializing in the Special Markets division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide back-up support for Special Markets on agent support phone line for illustrations, supplies, product information.
- Coordinate, facilitate and administer various Sales and Marketing Incentive and Field Support programs/fliers.
- Assist VPs and IMOs with various field support, including organizing various meetings/events/conventions as needed/requested.
- Provide administrative assistance to Special Markets VP and Account Director, as well as CMO.
- Provide clerical support to Special Markets VP as needed--travel arrangements, expense processing, and budget tracking and correspondence.
- Process, for the Special Markets division, the ordering of all needed supplies for agents and meeting purposes to include printing, organizing, packaging and shipping for training sessions and conferences.
- Create, update, and maintain all of the Special Markets kit lists for specific IMO.
- Process daily recruiting requests for Special Markets, providing IMO contact information and ordering of 1st appointment and initial supply kits as needed.
- Basic working knowledge of CFG products and services or life insurance background.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point (document creation, data manipulation, database and report creation skills).
- Keyboarding, 40wpm+.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently, to balance, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking skills.
- Handle tasks with confidentiality when appropriate.
- Associates Degree or like work experience preferred.
Drug Free Workplace
Fri, Sep 14, 2018