Salary Range: $32,869 (min) $41,086 (mid) $49,303 (max)
1. Position Summary: Provide technical and administrative support to management and senior members of Sales & Marketing, specializing in the Special Markets division.
2. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide back-up support for Special Markets on agent support phone line for illustrations, supplies, product information.
- Coordinate, facilitate and administer various Sales and Marketing Incentive and Field Support programs/fliers.
- Assist VPs and IMOs with various field support, including organizing various meetings/events/conventions as needed.
- Provide administrative assistance to Special Markets VP and Manager of Marketing Operations, including travel, expense processing, budget tracking and correspondence.
- Provide support with agent supply orders and meeting coordination.
- Coordination and fulfilment of all distribution sales support materials.
- Process daily recruiting requests for Special Markets.
- Coordination and tracking of various Special Markets reports including production reports, commission reports and agent metrics
- Provide Sales Conference support.
3. Critical Qualifications
- Basic working knowledge of CFG products and services or life insurance background.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point (document creation, data manipulation, database and report creation skills).
- Keyboarding, 40wpm+.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently, to balance, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking skills.
- Handle tasks with confidentiality when appropriate.
- Associates Degree or like work experience preferred.
Drug Free Workplace