Position Summary: Review, code and issue New Business applications and provide telephone assistance for agents and other internal and external customers.
- Reviews new applications for correct forms for state and product, product specifications, replacement transactions and regulatory compliance by state, agent licensing review for state written and existing insurance review.
- Phones- assist agents by providing New Business status, policy information and delivery requirements
- Provide proper documentation to policy files and basic underwriting guidelines/knowledge
- Provide general product information and agent training support
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Proficient typing skills with high accuracy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting with minimal oversight
- Strong attention to detail
Drug Free Workplace
Mon, Oct 22, 2018