- Provide extensive telephone customer service assistance to our insureds, agents and RSDs.
- Proess MOR, list bill, lockbox and loan payments for multiple administration systems.
- Prepare bank deposits, cash receipts and journal entries.
- Submit check requests for premium overpayments and bank fee reimbursements.
- Research premium payments, returned items and provide detailed payment histories.
- Code insured EFT bank information.
- Process credit card payments.
- Update policy bank account information.
- Send premium notices.
- Previous customer service experience (one year minimum), prior bookkeeping, banking or cash handling experience.
- Typing and computer skills, including entry-level skills for Word, Excel and Access.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with accuracy.
- Ability to research and resolve premium issues.
- Good verbal and written communcation skills.
- Attention to detail.
Drug Free Workplace
Fri, Sep 15, 2017