With its unique design, Caring Solutions®* can be used to build a plan that includes up to four adults and all eligible children in one policy. Caring Solutions® is available in face amounts from $20,000 to $99,999 and can include the following riders:
- The Accelerated Death Benefit Rider allows the policyowner to elect to receive a 50% advance on the base policy death benefit if the insured is diagnosed with a terminal condition and a life expectancy of 12 months or less (24 months in states where required). Receipt of the accelerated death benefit may affect eligibility for public assistance programs and may be taxable.
- The Accidental Death Benefit Rider pays an additional benefit equal to the face amount of the policy, up to a maximum of $250,000, for accidental death.
- The Children's Term Insurance Rider provides level term insurance on all eligible children to age 25, including natural born children, stepchildren and legally adopted children of the insured. Children becoming eligible after the rider is issued are automatically covered as long as they are within the issuable ages.
- The Level Term to Age 65 Rider provides the primary insured with additional level term insurance to age 65.
- The Other Insured Rider provides level term coverage to age 65 for up to three additional insureds in whom the policyowner has an insurable interest.
- The Waiver of Premium Rider waives premiums if the insured is totally disabled for six months or more.
Premiums are payable to age 90, but your agent can help you plan ahead and achieve a paid-up policy in just 20 years by using the guaranteed cash values.
*Called ParMaster® in New York.
Interested in learning more? Contact us!
This describes Policy/Rider Form Nos. 1F148A, 1F148-CL, 1H810A, 1H810-CL, 1H811, 1H811-CL, 1H812A, 1H812-CL, 1H817, 1H817-CL, 1H818A, 1H818-CL, 1H819 and 1H819-CL or state variation. Product specifications and availability may vary by state.