Columbian's Monthly Debit Ordinary (MDO) Whole Life plan is whole life insurance designed for people who buy small amounts of insurance and may need to have their premiums collected by an agent. MDO Whole Life has premiums payable for the lifetime of the insured. The plan is available in amounts from $2,500 to $15,000.
The wide variety of riders available make it easy to customize the coverage to fit the needs of most families:
- The Accidental Death Benefit Rider provides an additional death benefit equal to the face amount of the base policy, payable for accidental death of the insured while the rider is in effect. If injury causing death is sustained while the insured is a passenger in a public transit vehicle or a school bus, the accidental death benefit is doubled.
- The Children's Insurance Rider provides level term insurance on all eligible children to age 25, including natural born children, stepchildren and legally adopted children of the primary insured. Children becoming eligible after the rider is issued are automatically covered as long as they are within issuable ages.
- The Term to Age 65 Rider provides additional level term coverage on the Primary Insured.
- The Other Insured Rider provides level term coverage on one additional person in whom the Primary Insured has an insurable interest.
- The Waiver of Premium Rider waives payment of premiums after six months of total and continuous disability, if the disability occurs while the rider is in effect.
Interested in learning more? Contact us!
This describes Policy/Rider Form Nos. 2F400, 2F400-CL, 1H871, 1H871-CL, 2H900, 2H900-CL, 2H901, 2H901-CL, 2H902, 2H902-CL, 2H903 and 2H903-CL or state variation. Policy/Rider specifications and availability may vary by state.