TermLife is term insurance available with 15, 20 or 30 year initial term periods. TermLife Plus is available with a 20 or 30 year initial term period and returns 50% of all base policy premiums paid to date at the end of the initial term. After the initial term period, TermLife and TermLife Plus may be renewed at annual guaranteed renewable premiums to age 95. TermLife and TermLife Plus are available in face amounts from $25,000 to $250,000.
The following riders are available:
- The Living Benefit Riders allow for acceleration of up to 95% of the base policy death benefit when the insured suffers a terminal illness, covered critical illness or chronic illness.* Available with TermLife plans.
- The Accelerated Death Benefit Rider allows the policyowner to receive a 50% advance on the base policy death benefit if the insured is diagnosed with a terminal condition and a life expectancy of 12 months or less (24 months where required).* Avaliable with TermLife Plus plans.
- The Accidental Death Benefit Rider pays an additional benefit for accidental death occurring while the rider is in effect. The maximum accidental death benefit available is $250,000 for all companies combined.
- The Children's Insurance Rider provides level term insurance for all eligible children to each child's age 25.
- The Waiver of Premium - Disability Rider waives premium payments after six months of total and continuous disability occurring while the rider is in effect.
*Receipt of accelerated benefits may affect eligibility for public assistance programs and may be taxable.
Interested in learning more? Contact us!
This describes Policy/Rider Form Nos. 1F159, 1F596, 1F597, 1F598, 1F599, 1F580-CL, 1F581-CL, 1F582-CL, 1F585-CL, 1F586-CL, 1F589-CL, 1F590-CL, 1H880, 1H881, 1H882, 1H840-CL, 1H841-CL, 1H843-CL, 1H844-CL, 1H906, 1H906-CL, 1H907, 1H907-CL, 1H908 and 1H908-CL or state variation. Policy/Rider specifications and availability may vary by state.