Position Summary: Provide product information, illustrations, and marketing support for agents and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide sales and marketing support on agent support phone line.
- Working knowledge of the different markets on which the company focuses and the differences/similarities in the interactions with the producers in those markets.
- Process premium quotes and product illustrations with recommendations for modifications and enhancements when necessary.
- Provide software technical support to field when necessary.
- Provide to the producer the sales and marketing materials and any other necessary form for sales.
- Assist the producer in understanding the documents and their appropriate uses.
- Disseminate information on state product approvals.
- Engage in self-development with on-going life insurance industry practices, company products and practices and the same of affiliates and competitors.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of company product specifications, so that this knowledge can be shared with the field force for their continued development.
- Full working knowledge of CFG products and services or life insurance background of two or more years.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent language skills for both verbal and written communication. (Strong telephone communication skills and accurate keyboarding skills a must.)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently, to balance, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks at one time
- Strong listening skills, problem solving skills and critical thinking skills
- Handle tasks with confidentiality when appropriate.
Preferred Requirements: Two or more years’ experience working in a life insurance/sales or marketing environment, or in an office environment providing life insurance-related service. Associates degree.
Drug Free Workplace