Position Summary: This individual will play a role in growing sales, both with new recruitment initiatives and additional sales growth efforts with existing distribution sources. Facilitation of the sales support activities of the Special Markets Division, includes but is not limited to product training, recruiting coordination, budget oversight, case management, dispute resolution, and special projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Director of Special Markets and VP Special Markets in areas of new recruitment activity and sales growth.
- Responsible for assisting in all forms of product training for distribution and CFG service teams via conference calls, webinars, classroom, and in-field training (minimal).
- Coordinate agent recruitment activities for Special Markets, obtaining incoming lead information and forwarding data to Director, Special Markets for further vetting.
- Serve as case manager and work with agents/IMOs and CFG staff to resolve business processing issues within multiple product lines.
- Accountable for budget cost centers under Special Markets Division.
- Monitor Agent Metrics for Special Markets Division and report areas of concern.
- Assist in organizing meetings, events & conventions including VIP visits and advisory meetings.
- Process check requests for Special Markets.
- Serve as coordinator for existing projects and new initiatives including:
- Point of Sale monitoring and reporting.
- IMO sales distribution reports.
- Monitoring sales incentives.
- Facilitating the successful development and rollout of new sales initiatives.
- 2-5 years’ insurance industry experience. Associates degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and make sound decisions; strong problem solving
- Must be sensitive to, and be able to balance, corporate needs with field needs
- Ability to handle tasks with confidentiality
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, Access
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Crossroads, Partners, SMaRT
Drug Free Workplace