Position Summary: The primary focus is to create, develop, customize and lead training efforts on multiple product lines, processes and sales support tools. Audiences include external distribution sources as well as internal company departments. This position will require the individual to play a key role in growing sales, both with new recruitment initiatives and additional sales growth efforts with existing distribution sources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Director of Special Markets and VP Special Markets in areas of new recruitment activity and sales growth.
- Responsible for creating, developing, customizing and leading all forms of product training for distribution and Company service teams via conference calls, webinars, classroom, and related field training.
- Expectations of training-related activities, including webinar format and conference calls will be ongoing throughout the year with an average of five or more on a weekly basis.
- Manage agent recruitment activities for Special Markets, obtaining incoming lead information and forwarding data to Director of Special Markets for further vetting.
- Spearhead case managing efforts and work with agents/IMOs and Company staff to resolve business processing issues within multiple product lines.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all training programs for Special Markets product lines, sales support tools, and processes.
- Creating and maintaining all applicable outlines and work flow processes for all distribution sources.
- Travel required (up to 25%), including weekends, for National Meetings and other outstanding training sessions
- 2– 5 years’ insurance industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills in multiple formats, including, classroom settings, webinars, conference calls and general sessions
- Strong public speaking skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and make sound decisions
- Must be sensitive to, and be able to balance, corporate needs with field needs
- Ability to handle tasks with confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Strong problem solving / critical thinking skills
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point,
- WebEx, GoToMeeting
- Bachelor’s Degree
Drug Free Workplace