Position Summary: To process Simplified Issue Term life insurance applications as quickly and accurately as possible and respond to agents’ inquiries regarding their applications.
- Code and reviews applications for correct forms and regulatory requirements by state.
- Contact agents when there is a problem with their applications.
- Accept telephone calls from agents with questions and provide fast solutions and resolution to their inquiries.
- Notify agent when New Business or Underwriting Departments require additional information or forms.
- Prepare all delivery requirements for COD cases and puts cases in force when the requirements are received.
- High school graduate; college degree preferred but not necessary.
- Keyboarding minimum of 40 wpm.
- Ability to handle lengthy computer work.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Life insurance experience a plus but not necessary.
Drug Free Workplace
Fri, Apr 07, 2017