Position Summary: This position will provide supervision over the activities and support provided by the technical support team. This position will also provide technical support and analysis for network infrastructure, business software, communications systems and maintain personal computers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise Helpdesk employees
- Triage and supervise Helpdesk projects and tickets
- System Administrator project work, as needed
- Deskside and network technical support
- Lead technical asset management
- Purchasing of technical equipment
- Backup cell phone admin
- 2-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years deskside support experience.
- Experience managing others.
- Competent understanding and working knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows Server, (2016, 2012, 2008) support experience.
- DNS, DHCP
- Windows 7 and 10 support experience.
- VMWare, Horizon View
- AIX, Linux
- MS Office products, 2010 to current
- Lotus Notes, Security and Administration.
- Antivirus software
- Encryption software
- Remote support – Logmein123
- Networking, TCP/IP
- Handheld Server/Devices (including smart phones/tablets) and associated applications
- Phone system experience
- Must demonstrate patience and project a professional image.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs and sit/stand for multiple hours at a time.
- Ability to perform lengthy computer work.
- Detailed knowledge of computer hardware and common software applications (MS Windows, AIX/Linux, MS Office products, Active Directory, Lotus Notes, Symantec Antivirus, etc.)
- Experience in troubleshooting workstation hardware, software, and network equipment.
- Experience with installing and maintaining desktop software applications.
- Must possess excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to work remotely through VPN, Remote Desktop Connection, or LogMeIn applications for external clients.
- Must work well with others.
EOE/ Drug-Free Workplace