Position Summary: Develop and maintain corporate test automation using custom off-the-shelf (COTS) software and other tools. Provide/assist in technical support (i.e. SQL querying) and solutions (data correction scripts).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, execute and manage test automation scripts and suites
- Provide SQL query analysis and solutions
- Collaborate with team members, IT and business partners
- Work with an agile team to deliver incremental improvements to test automation
- Develop collaboratively using applicable technologies
- Travel between offices as needed to accomplish goals
- 1 to 2 years of experience developing test automation
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a testing role
- Knowledge equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in a technology-oriented field.
- Knowledge of test automation concepts and various tools used.
- Coding experience with Java or C#, SQL, and XML.
- SQL querying experience.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to carry tasks through to completion per deadlines, guidelines and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to quality and detail.
- Ability to follow instructions and take guidance from others.
- SmarteScript, SmarteX, Selenium or other test automation tools such as QTP, WinRunner.
- DB2, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Web UI testing experience.
- Test environment management.
- Software Configuration (metadata) experience.
- Mobile platform testing experience.
- Business analysis and testing experience.
Drug Free Workplace