Salary Range: $29,881 $37,350 $44,820
Department: Customer Service, Binghamton and Syracuse
- Handle a high volume of telephone calls and respond appropriately to our agent and policyholder requests.
- Responsible for processing address, beneficiary, ownership, third part designee changes; duplicate policies and policy certificates and reinstatements; cash disbursements for surrenders, loans, dividend withdrawals, and maturity payouts.
- Prepare correspondence to agents and policyholders using template letters/memos.
- Desire to develop an understanding of all products sold and administered.
- Must be willing to take and pass two self-study Life Office Management Association exams within 1.5 years of hire.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Keyboarding, 30 w.p.m.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal/telephone communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic life insurance background and/or one year of customer service experience helpful.
Drug Free Workplace
Fri, Oct 29, 2021